Every aspect, from the shape of the blade to the way the handle fits snugly into the users hand, has been designed for superlative comfort and control. Blade length: 7-inchesblade type: serratedblade material: Stainless Damascus with SG2 CoreHandle Material: PakkawoodShun Hiro SG2 SeriesCombines striking beauty with peerless performance.
Shun Hiro SG2 7-inch Dual Density Serrated Utility Knife #ad - Also doubles as the ideal knife for tomatoes and other vegetables, designed for power and precision. In japanese, the name hiro is known as "abundant, " "generous, " and "prosperous. The hiro cutting core is made of SG2 micro-carbide steel. Sg2 japanese steel cutting core and clad with 32 layers of a Damascus nickel and stainless pattern on each side for a total of 65 layers of metal.
At the same time, sg2 offers unmatched edge retention, so it's superb for kitchen use. Hammered tsuchime finish adds to the knife's dramatic looks and helps food release from blade. Sg2's extremely dense grain structure and purity enable it to take and hold an exquisitely fine edge with unparalleled durability; even more so than VG-MAX or VG-10; Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.
Ambidextrous handle is made of dark charcoal PakkaWood with deep crimson striations and an inlaid mosaic Samurai family crest and nickel silver bolster and embossed end cap.
More information about Shun #ad
Shun Hiro SG2 5.5-inch Honesuki KnifeShun #ad - Made of premium charcoal-colored pakkawood with deep crimson striations, the handle is also adorned with an inlaid brass-and-steel Samurai family crest mosaic and a mirror-polished nickel silver bolster and end cap. The shun hiro sg2 honesuki Knife is a Japanese-style boning knife. Scoring and trimming is a breeze while the blade's spine can be used for scraping.
Blade Length: 5. 5-inchesblade type: fine edgeblade material: stainless Damascus with SG2 CoreHandle Material: PakkawoodShun Hiro SG2 SeriesCombines striking beauty with peerless performance. In 150 handcrafted steps, every curve has been meticulously smoothed and rounded, from spine to heel, while each cutting edge has been precisely sharpened to make every cutting task a pleasure.
Shun Hiro SG2 5.5-inch Honesuki Knife #ad - Sg2 japanese steel cutting core and clad with 32 layers of a Damascus nickel and stainless pattern on each side for a total of 65 layers of metal. In japanese, " "generous, the name Hiro is known as "abundant, " and "prosperous. The hiro cutting core is made of SG2 micro-carbide steel. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.
Due to this combination of performance and durability, SG2 is considered by many to be the world's best blade steel for use in kitchen knives. The blade is perfect for maneuvering around bones and between joints, poultry and other proteins. This ultra-fine-grained steel is incredibly hard and dense, enabling Shun to make thinner blades that can be sharpened to a razor-like 16° cutting angle.
More information about Shun #ad
• Shun Hiro SG2 5.5-inch Santoku Knife #ad
• Shun Hiro SG2 6-inch Chef's Knife with Stand #ad
• Shun Hiro SG2 7-inch Dual Density Serrated Utility Knife #ad
• Shun Hiro SG2 9.5-inch Slicing Knife #ad
• Shun Hiro SG2 6-inch Ultimate Utility Knife #ad
• Shun Knife Roll, 8 Slot #ad
• Shun Cutlery Premier 6.5" Utility Knife; In-Between Sized Knife for In-Between Sized Tasks, Hand-Sharpened 16° Double-Bevel Blade, Releases Food Easily When Cutting, Handcrafted in Japan #ad
• Shun Hiro SG2 2-piece Carving Set #ad
• Shun Classic 3.5" Paring Knife; Small Size for Complete Control and Precise Maneuvers; Ideal for Peeling and Pitting Fruits and Vegetables, Versatile Knife Perfect for Every Kitchen #ad
• Shun 2-Piece Shears Set, Model DMS7000; Premium Kitchen Shears and Herb Shears are Convenient, Must-Have Kitchen Tools to Cleanly Cut Shells, Thin Bones, Leafy Greens, Stems, Packages and More #ad